0
Fixed

DDL Import Issue: unused tokens were found parsing columns and constraints for table

David Morrison 8 months ago updated by Grzegorz Małyska 6 months ago 7

First time loading DDL script to tool today - mostly it went well but there was one issue that might be a bug...

Error Message

The following unused tokens were found parsing columns and constraints for table: SCHEMA.TABLE.[ []

Scenario


This happened on 2 tables where
1. SQL key words were used as field names*, and

2. there were column names with spaces in them, and
3. all column names were enclosed in square brackets.


I loaded a dozen other tables as part of the same script absolutely fine!

Fix


All I did to fix it was change spaces to underscores in the column names with spaces - I didn't have to do anything for 1. or 3. 

The DDL itself is valid as it came out of the DB.