I could not install this add-in. I doubled-clicked the file and nothing happens. Then I installed Java's "server-jre-8u66-windows-x64.gz" and I installed chromeinstall-8u65.exe. I've changed Windows file associations to point to the .jar file type to javaw.exe. I tried running javaw.exe from the cmd prompt. These approaches did not work. I read the Reverse Engineering documentation on your websiste. I frankly have not grocked it. It seems there is very little content there relevant to this issue. I am using Windows 7 Professional 64-bit. I really want your product to work...so far, it looks like it will meet my needs very well.
Customer support service by UserEcho