First time loading DDL script to tool today - mostly it went well but there was one issue that might be a bug...
The following unused tokens were found parsing columns and constraints for table: SCHEMA.TABLE.[ 
This happened on 2 tables where
1. SQL key words were used as field names*, and
2. there were column names with spaces in them, and
3. all column names were enclosed in square brackets.
I loaded a dozen other tables as part of the same script absolutely fine!
All I did to fix it was change spaces to underscores in the column names with spaces - I didn't have to do anything for 1. or 3.
The DDL itself is valid as it came out of the DB.
Служба підтримки клієнтів працює на UserEcho