Without academic and International Student ID

Nathan Mauclene 8 years ago updated by Jack Polkowski 8 years ago 3

My college not have academic and International Student ID.
How do I acquire the academic link ?



You must have an academic email address, i.e., the address with your college's domain. After we add this domain to our white list of verified academic domains, every person having an email with such a domain will be able to register for an academic account without any additional requirements.

This is the problem, because my college not give to students academic email address....

Unfortunately, academic email addresses are strictly required. Moreover, most popular email domains, like gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc., are blacklisted in our system and users cannot register for academic accounts using emails with these domains.

If your IT support team doesn't provide students with email accounts on the college's server, maybe they could create just email aliases with the college's domain but pointing to students' accounts on external servers? That way they will not have to create accounts but only aliases redirecting emails to other addresses. In such case we would add the college's domain to our white list and all students having addresses with this domain would be able to register for their academic accounts without any additional requirements. You could ask your lecturer for help in contacting your IT team and dealing with this issue.