Yes, I can confirm that it now works as expected. Thank you for the prompt attention and resolution.
J D Feemster
Correction, I tried all three. The first and the third exhibited the behavior I referenced above. The second method was a non-starter as the name field was unresponsive - as in not editable.
I tried the Firefox 65.0.1 browser on a Macintosh iMac and the latest Chrome browser on an HP Pro 600 desktop. I already discovered and tried both of the approaches you outlined. Neither of them worked for me. In both browsers it appeared to work, even displaying the new model name I assigned; however, within minutes the old name would reappear. I will try Safari and Microsoft Edge if you believe either or both of them will work.
Сервис поддержки клиентов работает на платформе UserEcho