Please:1. Click on the dotted field placed before column name:
2. Then drag it:
3. And drop where you need the column:
1. Please select "add one to many relationship" in the toolbar.
2. Start dragging from "one" table.
3. Stop dragging on "many" table.
Hope this helps,Adam
Hello,We have two separate platforms:1. Database modeler: https://my.vertabelo.com/
2. Data/SQL Learning platform: https://academy.vertabelo.com/
I guess you are trying to sign in to the first one.
Please sign in here: https://academy.vertabelo.com/#login
Hello, please use English. We don't speak Spanish.
It is not possible.
But, you can copy and paste tables between diagrams.
No, you can't. There is no such option.
You are right. Somehow, we forgot about the semicolon.
Please try again.
As for now, please use "Additional SQL scripts" section.
We need to think how to support it.
Customer support service by UserEcho